Starlight Blogger Award
I was awarded the Starlight Blogger Award back in July by Gale over at “Living Life Day by Day“. I do have a tendency to procrastinate when I do not have a deadline but eventually it gets done. I did not intend to take this long however.
The Starlight Blogger Award was created to highlight and promote inspirational bloggers and their blogs by NickysdayWithAutism.
There are a few basic rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
- Pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Include the logo of the award on your blog, please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
Here are the questions that Gale asked of the people she nominated:
- What was the most life changing moment in your life?
- How did someone unexpectedly help you just when you desperately needed it most?
- Where do you find your inspiration to write?
- I actually have 2 life changing moments and they were both when I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. This was devastating to say the least. I am not going to dwell on the negative emotions that were engulfing me at the time but I will celebrate the joy/pleasure that came out of it. Photography is one of the things that I discovered and it became my escape from the negativity that I was feeling. It also, over time, made me realize just how strong I really was. I am now 12 years free of cancer.
- How did someone help me when I needed help? This is a bit difficult since I rarely share my bad times with other. But I will have to say my cousin Nikki help more with her words of encouragement when it was needed most.
- I am altering this slightly to what is my inspiration for photography. Life around me is my inspiration. Every moment is an opportunity to capture moments to reflect on later.
My 3 questions for all that wish to participate:
- Why did you become a blogger?
- Outside of your family and friends what inspires you to continue to move forward?
- If you we granted one wish to do something over what would it be?
Make sure you send a link to my page so that I can review your responses.
Thanks in advance to all that participate.
Posted on September 6, 2015, in Photography and tagged Blogger, Blogger Award, Family, inspiration, photography, Starlight, Starlight Blogger Award, uplifting. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Creative Blogger Award, thank you Aquileana! | Dear Kitty. Some blog