[ri-flek-shuh n] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
1. the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected.
2. an image; representation; counterpart.
3. a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration.
4. a thought occurring in consideration or meditation.
5. an unfavorable remark or observation.
6. the casting of some imputation or reproach.
7. Physics, Optics – the return of light, heat, sound, etc., after striking a surface.
something so reflected, as heat or especially light.
This is another view of the lake just outside of my work. I sometimes sit in my car and reflect on the recent events in my life. It offers a moment of peace in a hectic day.
Posted on September 16, 2014, in Photography and tagged Blog, challenge, Dreams, garden, Macro, nature, new jersey, nj, Photo, photography, photos, Pics, Pictures, Samsung note III, Sony @65, yellow flowers. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment