Daily Archives: November 7, 2011
I am pleased and honored to announce that Reflections for My Soul has received and accepted The versatile Blogger Award. I Thank You Melanie from Sweet Simple Living for presenting me with this Award. I am now in the company of many inspiring bloggers.
A bit about me. I have been blogging off and on since May. Single mother of 4 Grown children and trying to make my own path in life. I use my camera as my vessel to explore my surroundings and see how do I fit in.
Now I understand that to fully accept this award, I must list seven random, quirky facts about myself. This is a hard one, but here it goes:
- I would love to work for National Geographic and travel the world photographing everything and learning new and interesting things on a daily basis.
- My cousins Riki makes my favorite cake every year on my Birthday….5 flavored pound cake……mmm….mmm good!
- I got my first tattoo at 42.
- The volume on the TV or radio always has to be on an even number.
- I have never held a job for more than 3 years. Always searching for the ability to create my own destiny.
- My two favorite movies are “What Dreams May Come” starring Robin Williams and Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Reign Over Me starring Adam Sandler.
- I have a sister who is also named Robin….
The last step in accepting this award is to pass on the honor, so I need your help. If you write or know of a blog that you feel deserves The Versatile Blogger Award, please submit your nominations in the comments below. Be sure to include a link to the blog and a brief description of it. I can’t wait to find the next Versatile Blogger!